Synchronicity syn·chro·nic·i·ty (sngkr-ns-t, sn-) n. pl. syn·chro·nic·i·ties
is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. To count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance

Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 30 September 2010

Help? please?

OK so I've finally decided on a tattoo and where I'm going to have it... Never said I wouldn't get one just always said I'd have to find something that means a LOT to me (Sorry Tweety pie, you just don't cut it) 

Over the last couple of years I've learnt LOADS about 'Spirituality', Quantum Physics, Energy, Aura's, Chakra's, Buddhism, Meditation, you know, general hippy shite. And one Ancient Mayan saying resonated beautifully with me and has stuck. 'In Lak'ech Ala K'in' translates to 'I am You, You are me' or 'I am another yourself' it was a warm greeting they used with their hands cupped in front of their heart letting the other guy know, 'we're all connected, we're basically one being just existing in a different form, not separate, together as one, isn't it' 

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
Bill Hicks (fookin' Legend)

so yeh, I've decided to get the initial greeting tattooed on the side of my hand (hate to say it but, think Cheryl Tweedole) I need a perfect design and lettering style. I've come up with a few below, it won't be exact but an idea on the style... what do people think?



Namaste!